Investing in Women Funding Program
Applications for the 2015-16 Investing in Women Funding Program are now closed.
The NSW Government is pleased to continue the Investing in Women Funding Program in 2016.
The NSW Government is providing funding for NSW organisations to develop and implement projects that support the economic empowerment and leadership of women in NSW by providing funding across the state that meets the three strategic directions of:
- Work and financial security
- Education and learning, and
Funding of up to $25,000 per project is available for projects that support the economic empowerment and leadership of women in NSW. A total of up to $200,000 has been made available for this funding round.
The program will fund projects that support one of the following:
- women’s financial security and independence
- equitable workplaces for women and men
- women in small business
- women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) careers
- women in male-dominated trades
- women in leadership roles.
Who can apply?
- Organisations representing women’s stakeholder groups
- Not-for-profit organisations, including community organisations
- Local councils and shires, including regional organisations of councils and consortia of councils
- Industry bodies and the private sector working in partnership with the community or government on initiatives directly supporting women and girls
- NSW public sector agencies.
Applications for the 2015-16 Investing in Women Funding Program have now closed.
Applications will be assessed on merit against the program objectives and general assessment criteria. Applicants will be advised in writing of the outcome of their application.
For more information, see the funding guidelines.
Contact Women NSW
Email email@example.com or phone (02) 9461 7100. We’re here to help.