2017 NSW Women of the Year Awards
Nominations for the 2017 NSW Women of the Year Awards are now open.
We are looking for:
- women who excel in business
- inspiring female role models
- women who have demonstrated excellence in their career and elsewhere
- women who make significant contributions in their community
- young women whose achievements make them young leaders in changing the social and business landscape for women
About the awards
There are six state-wide award categories:
- Premier’s Award for Women of the Year Award recognises NSW women who have excelled in their chosen career, field or passion. These women are exceptional achievers who have made a significant contribution to NSW and whose accomplishments make them a strong role model for other women.
- Community Hero Award celebrates heroes and/or volunteers who have made outstanding contributions to the community. These women are positive role models who inspire others to contribute to the community too.
- Harvey Norman Young Woman of the Year Award celebrates women aged 18 to 30 years who have excelled in their career or made a significant contribution to their community.
- Rex Airlines Regional Woman of the Year Award celebrates women from regional NSW who have made significant achievements in areas that are important to regional or rural communities.
- NSW Aboriginal Woman of the Year Award recognises Aboriginal women in NSW who have excelled in their chosen career, field or passion. These Aboriginal women are exceptional achievers who have promoted economic, cultural or social opportunities for Aboriginal people in NSW.
- NSW Business Woman of the Year Award recognises excellence in business in NSW. These women provide outstanding leadership and inspiration for other women to succeed.
Nominations close at 11.59 pm on Tuesday 10 January 2017.
If you have any questions or require more information, please email Women of the Year Awards.