Women of the Year Awards
2020 NSW Women of the Year Awards
NOMINATIONS HAVE CLOSED
Nominations for the 2020 NSW Women of the Year Awards have now closed.
The nominees are now being shortlisted and award categories will be open to public voting shortly.
Nominations closed at 5:00 pm on 25 October 2019.
About the Awards
Now in their ninth year, the NSW Women of the Year Awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding contribution made by women across NSW to industry, communities and society.
There are seven state-wide Award categories:
- NSW Premier's Woman of the Year recognises NSW women who have excelled in their chosen career, field or passion. These women are exceptional achievers who have made a significant contribution to NSW and whose accomplishments make them a strong role model for other women.
- NSW Aboriginal Woman of the Year recognises Aboriginal women in NSW who have excelled in their chosen career, field or passion. These Aboriginal women are exceptional achievers who have promoted economic, cultural or social opportunities for Aboriginal people in NSW.
- Community Hero celebrates heroes and/or volunteers who have made outstanding contributions to the community. These women are positive role models who inspire others to contribute to the community too.
- Harvey Norman Young Woman of the Year celebrates women aged 18 to 30 years who have excelled in their career or made a significant contribution to their community.
- Rex Airlines Regional Woman of the Year celebrates women from regional NSW who have made significant achievements in areas that are important to regional or rural communities.
- NSW Business Woman of the Year recognises excellence in business in NSW. These women provide outstanding leadership and inspiration for other women to succeed.
- First State Super Lifetime Achievement recognises an outstanding woman who has dedicated her life towards the advancement of women in NSW.
If you have any questions or require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.