You searched for grants
Showing 21 - 30 of 84 results for grants
- NSW Invests in programs to empower women Last published on 27 Aug 2018 in News and Media Releases
Women across NSW will have access to economic and leadership opportunities in the latest round of the NSW Government’s Investing in Women grants program.
- Cash support for NSW Women's Week events Last published on 15 Oct 2019 in News and Media Releases
Women across NSW will benefit from a share of $100,000 on offer towards community, education and mentoring events set to take place during NSW Women's Week 2020.
- Prepare for NSW's first Women's Week Last published on 15 Oct 2018 in News and Media Releases
Women’s health, social and economic empowerment are set to be key features of events held during the State’s inaugural NSW Women’s Week in March next year.
- Funding To Boost Women's Economic Participation Last published on 19 Feb 2013 in News and Media Releases
The NSW Government is boosting support for women’s economic participation with $200,000 for innovative projects that assist women into non-traditional trades.
- 2017 NSW Women of the Year Awards Photo Gallery
NSW Women of the Year Awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding contribution made by women across NSW.
- $400,000 to promote women's empowerment Last published on 07 May 2019 in News and Media Releases
Organisations with projects that empower NSW women and improve their wellbeing can now apply for a share of $400,000 from the NSW Government.
- 2013 Women of the Year Finalists
2013 Women of the Year Finalists award. Premier's award for woman of the year finalists.
- NSW domestic violence disclosure scheme to continue Last published on 01 May 2018 in News and Media Releases
The NSW Government’s Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme will be extended until June 2019 following a two-year trial that resulted in more than 50 people learning of their partner’s violent past.
- New approach to domestic and family violence Last published on 12 Oct 2012 in News and Media Releases
Minister for Women Pru Goward today announced a new approach to tackling domestic and family violence in NSW.
- People experiencing domestic and family violence will receive tailored, multi-agency support with the roll out of Safer Pathway Last published on 22 Jul 2016 in News and Media Releases
People experiencing domestic and family violence will receive tailored, multi-agency support with the roll out of Safer Pathway.