NSW Women's Strategy
The strategy identifies three priority areas for action:
- Economic opportunity and advancement
- Health and wellbeing
- Participation and empowerment.
The NSW Women’s Strategy 2018-2022 is supported by annual action plans which present initiatives under the three priority areas including agreed targets and outcomes to enable progress to be measured. The annual action plans allow flexibility to consider future actions as new ideas emerge or the needs of specific cohorts or communities are identified.
The NSW Women’s Strategy 2018-2022 Year Two Action Plan is the second of the four annual action plans and describes initiatives to be undertaken during the period July 2019 to June 2020.
The NSW Government Investment in Women and Girls: Highlights for 2019/2020 is the first annual report on NSW Government spending on women as part of the 2019-20 budget. The report allows women in NSW to understand what investments are being made in their direct interest across all NSW Government portfolios.
The Year One Mid-Year Progress Report was released in February 2019, and outlined the performance against each action in the Year One Action Plan. The highlights in this report give an indication of the NSW Government’s progress towards improving the economic, social and physical wellbeing of women and girls across NSW.
- NSW Women's Strategy 2018-2022 - Advancing economic and social equality in NSW
- NSW Women's Strategy 2018-2022 - Fact Sheet
- NSW Women's Strategy 2018-2022 - Year Two Action Plan
- The NSW Government Investment in Women and Girls: Highlights for 2019/2020
- NSW Women's Strategy 2018-2022 - Year One Action Plan
- NSW Women's Strategy 2018-2022 - Mid-Year Report