Women NSW publishes policy papers, evaluations and reports on domestic and family violence in NSW, and encourages research into domestic and family violence issues.
Publications and research reports you will find here include:
- Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme Evaluation and Crisis Assistance Scheme Review Final Report PDF, 1652.18 KB
- Domestic and Family Violence Outcomes Framework PDF, 1594.62 KB
- DFV Leave in NSW - Findings from a survey of selected corporations in NSW PDF, 1309.5 KB
- Domestic and Family Violence Services System Redesign Recommendations Paper PDF, 2462.08 KB
- Under-reporting of domestic and family violence PDF, 676.74 KB
- Evaluation of the State-wide Domestic Violence Proactive Support Services PDF, 2004.13 KB
- NSW Department of Justice Victims Services Central Referral Point Data Report 2017-18 PDF, 2004.13 KB
- The ARTD Safer Pathway Evaluation Report
- Attitudes towards violence against women and gender equality among people in NSW: summary findings from the 2017 National Community Attitudes Survey (NCAS)
Was this content useful?
Last updated: 31 Mar 2020