Investing in Women Funding Program
Applications for the 2017 Investing in Women Funding Program are now open.
The NSW Government is pleased to continue the Investing in Women Funding Program in 2017.
The NSW Government is providing funding for NSW organisations to develop and implement projects that support the economic empowerment and leadership of women in NSW by providing grants across the state that meet the three strategic directions of:
- Work and financial security
- Education and learning, and
Grants of up to $25,000 are available for projects that support the economic empowerment and leadership of women in NSW. A total of up to $200,000 has been made available for this funding round.
The program will fund projects that support one of the following:
- women’s financial security and independence
- equitable workplaces for women and men
- women in small business
- women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) careers
- women in male-dominated trades
- women in leadership roles
- leadership pathways for young women
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Organisations representing women’s stakeholder groups
- Not-for-profit organisations, including community organisations
- Local councils and shires, including regional organisations of councils and consortia of councils
- Industry bodies and the private sector working in partnership with the community or government on initiatives directly supporting women and girls
- NSW public sector agencies.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for the 2017 Investing in Women Funding Program will open at 9:00am on Wednesday 12 April 2017 and close at midnight (AEST/AEDT) on Wednesday 24 May 2017. Applications must be submitted through the Women NSW website at: www.women.nsw.gov.au.
Applications will be assessed on merit against the program objectives and general assessment criteria. Applicants may wish to prepare an application prior to the application period. Applicants are encouraged to refer to the funding guidelines to assist in preparing their application and ensure their project proposals meet the guidelines of the program.
Applicants should demonstrate how their project will support the economic empowerment or leadership of women in NSW. Projects should be ready to commence by July 2017 and be completed before the end of June 2018.
Applications must be made online during the application period. Late applications will not be accepted.
Contact WOMEN NSW
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9461 7100. We’re here to help.